Saturday, June 26, 2010

2010 Oilers Draft Review



Take a good look at these young men Northwest division. These young men are coming for you and there is nothing you can do to stop it. 

Is it just me or do these young men look like they want your liver and your kidneys? I would be afraid if I am any team the Oilers have to play over the next 187480540435* years.

* Actual length of time that this team is going to be good.

Think about it, Paajarvi, Eberle, Hemsky, Hall, Gagner, Lander, Pitlick, Plante, Petry. If that doesn't get your juices flowing, you must be a Canuck fan. It has been noted that teams who have done well have drafted well, and well I think over the last few years I would say with some luck/skill(eg. MPS falling to #10, Eberle at 22) we have drafted pretty damn good.

Fear not Oilers Nation, the future looks damn bright, Northwest, the ball is in your court. 

No comments:

Post a Comment